We are seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our tax team in our Provo office! You will be responsible for assisting clients and team members with administrative and non-tax technical job duties.
GMT’s Overriding Philosophy: col·lab·o·rate
To work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.
- Manage tax season kickoff duties (mass emails, consent forms, tax organizers, etc.)
- Assist Manager in managing tax deadlines and client projects
- Maintain and update status reports in excel format and tax program (CCH Wolters Kluwer)
- Processing and delivering US tax returns, income tax notices and tax extensions to clients
- Organize/save/delete tax documents
- Prepare and send out yearly engagement letters to clients, maintain and update tracking spreadsheet
- Coordinate Non-US tax services with counterparts outside the US
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Handle customer inquiries within 24 to 48 hours
- Prior 3 years' experience as administrative assistant or equivalent position
- Strong day-to-day project coordination, communication and organizational skills
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor in person, on phone and in writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, honest, and ethical
- Ability to perform under time pressures and meet deadlines
- Proactive, resourceful and willingness to learn
Must be flexible and able to work overtime during busy seasonWe look forward to working with you at Global Mobility Tax!
Application Information: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com addressing your interest in working with our Utah / Mountain West office.
Please contact us at +1.650.947.9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.